After a rich discussion during our Town Hall on March 20th, Clever co-founder Dan Carroll will again be joined by a panel of district leaders to offer strategies and ideas on responding to school closures.
- Amanda Murray - Technology Integration Specialist, Detroit Public Schools Community District
- Justin Ellsworth - Senior Director of Technology Integration, Detroit Public Schools Community District
- Jackie Barnes, 2nd Grade Teacher & Instructional Coach, Roane County School District
- Karin Thompson – Elementary ELA Coordinator for Spokane Public Schools
- Joshua Harrison – Secondary Math Coordinator for Spokane Public Schools
Submit your questions or ideas in the form below.