In a survey of Clever users, more than 80% of teachers say they are using technology more than they did before the pandemic, and most say they’ll keep using newly adopted tools.
What does this mean for district leaders? Let’s discuss strategies on data privacy, procurement, and implementation while considering the changes for 2022.
Our panelists include:
- Jean-Claude Brizard, CEO, Digital Promise
- Rick Cruz, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Houston ISD
- Tara Mathewson Garcia, The Hechinger Report
- Elizabeth Riddle Hoover, CTO, Alexandria City Public Schools
- Melissa Tebbenkamp, CIO of Raytown Quality Schools, CoSN board member
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you an on-demand recording after the webinar.