Research has long documented that the more families are involved in their child’s education, the more a student thrives. After a year of learning at home, how can we continue to build on increased parent involvement?
Join us for a discussion with school leaders, education experts, and parent organizations on winning district strategies to keep parents connected with school, and ensure student success.
- Helen Westmoreland, Director of the National PTA’s Center of Family Engagement
- Betsy Weigle, Director of Learning Technology and Information Systems, Spokane Public Schools
- Dr. Todd Rogers, behavioral scientist and a professor of public policy at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Claiborne Wade, Parent, Chicago Connected Digital Literacy Guiding Team
- Consuelo Martinez, Parent, Chicago Connected Digital Literacy Guiding Team
Elyda Healy, Translator